Food Intolerance Products Market Report, published by Allied Market Research, forecasts that the global market is expected to garner $13.9 billion by 2022, registering a CAGR of 6.9% during the period 2016 – 2022. The increase in count of celiac patients and health conscious consumers propels the growth of food intolerance products market. Lactose-free and diabetic food products segment accounted for over half of the global food intolerance market in 2015.
Download Request Sample @: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/1384
Major market drivers include, the rise in prevalence of food intolerance accompanied by increasing popularity of specialty well-being food products, resulting in constant sales growth for food intolerance products. Majority consumers choose food intolerance products over their alternatives to avoid consumption of food ingredients that are perceived to have negative impacts on the health even without being diagnosed with intolerance. With growing celiac and crohns diseases and consumer health consciousness, the demand for food intolerance products has grown considerably.
The key players operating in the market include
- Nestle S.A.
- General Mills Inc.
- Abbott Laboratories
- Kraft Heinz Company
- Schr AG / SPA
- Mead Johnson Nutrition Company
- Danone S.A.
- Fifty 50 Foods Corporation
- Boulder Brands Inc.
- Kellogg Company.
Flat 20% Discount on All License Type @: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/checkout/719535 * Offer Valid Till 20th April 2019
This rising trend in gluten-free products is majorly fuelled by celiac diagnosed patients, improved government (labelling) regulations, and innovative new product launches. However, the high cost of gluten-free products and lack of awareness on food intolerance products restrict the growth of food intolerance products market.
Key Findings of Food Intolerance Products Market:
- Gluten-free baby food products are projected to be the fastest growing segment in global gluten-free food products market registering a CAGR of 8.8% during the forecast period.
- Lactose-free dairy products held around two-thirds market share in the global lactose-free food market in 2015.
- North America is projected to occupy the highest market share with a CAGR of 5.3% during analysis period.
- The U.S. would continue to lead the North America food intolerance products market with a CAGR of 5.1% during the forecast period.
- Germany held largest market shares in the European region in 2015, whereas Poland intends to grow in the future with the highest CAGR of 9.6% during the forecast period.
Access full report@: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/food-intolerance-products-market
Allied Market Research, a market research and advisory company of Allied Analytics LLP, provides business insights and market research reports to large as well as small & medium enterprises. The company assists its clients to strategize business policies and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
Allied Market Research provides one stop solution from the beginning of data collection to investment advice. The analysts at Allied Market Research dig out factors that help clients to understand the significance and impact of market dynamics. The company amplies client’s insight on the factors, such as strategies, future estimations, growth or fall forecasting, opportunity analysis, and consumer surveys among others. As follows, the company offers consistent business intelligent support to aid the clients to turn into prominent business firm.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
Toll Free (USA/Canada):
+1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022, +1-503-446-1141
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060