Global Vertical Garden Construction Market Information By Type (Indoor Vertical Garden Wall, And Outdoor Vertical Garden Wall), By Application (Commercial Construction And Residential Construction) And Region – Forecast To 2023
Market Synopsis of Vertical Garden Construction Market
A vertical garden is a garden that grows vertically using a support system. This technique can be used to create living screens of flowers and even vegetables. The market is driven by the environment safety initiatives taken up by various government and non-government institutions across the globe. Furthermore the increased aesthetic values among the end-users along with the growth in construction in developing economies have augmented the demand for such vertical garden construction. The popularity of such gardens have gone up due to limited space, increase in number of high rise buildings and the need to boost the aesthetic appeal of the property.
The market has been segmented on the basis of type into indoor vertical garden wall and outdoor vertical garden walls. The indoor wall has gained popularity in last many years due to the changing consumer preferences and including gardens in the construction without utilizing much of horizontal space. The global vertical garden construction market is expected to grow at approximately 7% CAGR during the forecast period.
Get Report Sample : https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/3834
Regional Analysis of Global Vertical Garden Construction Market
APAC is expected to lead the market with the largest market share and fastest growing market. The region has witnessed growth in building & construction activities along with emphasis on green construction practices. This has fueled the growth of the vertical garden construction market. Also, due to rapid urbanization and increasing disposable income in the APAC countries, there is seen an increase in the aesthetic values in construction.
The key players of global vertical garden construction market report include- LiveWall, LLC, Sempergreen BV, The Greenwall Company, ZTC International Landscape Solutions (P) Ltd., Rentokil Initial plc, American Hydrotech, Inc., ANS Group Global Ltd, Biotecture Ltd., Elmich Australia, and Fytogreen Australia.
Scope of Report
The report for Global Vertical Garden Construction Market of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value and volume, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides details information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different market segments and regions.
Study Objectives of Vertical Garden Construction Market
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 6 years of various segments and sub-segments of the Global Vertical Garden Construction Market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the Global Vertical Garden Construction Market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, APAC, and Rest of the World (ROW)
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by material, packaging, application, and regions
- To provide strategic profiling of the key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Vertical Garden Construction Market