GET THE LOOK:
1. To create the perfect foundation for styling, prep wet hair by applying 1-2 pumps of Moroccanoil Treatment from mid-lengths to ends (Moroccanoil Treatment Light for fine hair).
2. Liberally spritz with Moroccanoil Perfect Defense to protect the hair ahead of heat styling, blow-dry with the Ceramic 25 mm Round Brush.
3. To build texture in the dry hair, apply Moroccanoil Dry Texture Spray.
4. Use a medium barrel curling iron to put a bend in the hair.
5. Pull the hair back and pin just above the occipital bone, achieving a half-up, half-down style. Take v-shaped pins to refine and define the shape.
6. To separate the loose hair and give added texture, warm a small amount of Moroccanoil Molding Cream between the fingers and work through the ends.
7. To finish, hold the look in place with Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Extra Strong.
FREE Hi-Res Photo & Product Imagery: https://bit.ly/moroccanoil_baa2019